skip to main content
Posted On:
Friday, April 18, 2014

If you are interested in playing a sport at a Division I or II college, you must fill out the NCAA Clearinghouse Application.  You must fill out the application online at:  The website offers a plethora of information and instructions on how to register. 

View all Highlights